30 Awesome Things To Do in Retirement



Although completely random, today's blog is pretty appropriate.

We had a wonderful, kind, hard-working technician retire from the lab today.

He's worked at Drake since 1990.
Since I was in Kindergarten.

On the days that I feel exhausted by my young children and 15 year career, I can think about our retired friend who has put in many many more years than me. 
He's earned his time to venture on to slower things,
or nothing at all.

Congrats, Gary! Best Wishes.

If you're in the market for new adventures, check this article out!

The rest of us will be here cheering you on for another few decades or so...


 29. Drive a Big Rig





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What can Carbon do for You?

Polishing and Adjusting Valplast Chairside

Plan your Smile with Diagnostic Wax Ups by Drake Dental Laboratory